Collaborate at the interface of chemistry, biochemistry, biology, medical and environmental sciences.
- Work as part of an extended workforce to advance knowledge of existing and potential health threats.
- Understand and work to prevent the adverse effects of chemical, physical, or biological agents on life and the environment.
- Apply scientific knowledge to mitigate existing and potential health threats.
- Develop appropriate regulations in a wide variety of public and private enterprises.
Prepare for a variety of toxicology jobs, including:
- Collaboration manager
- Compliance and quality control assurance management
- Contract management
- Director, non-clinical toxicology
- Environmental advocate
- Environmental remediation and evaluation
- Project management
- Regulatory affairs specialist
- Regulatory agent
- Risk assessment analyst
- Scientific liaison
- Study director
- Sustainability analyst
I chose the PSM program because I believe in bridging the gap. Science and business don’t have to be exclusive parties. I think they go hand in hand. The PSM program in toxicology will put me ahead of the curve in a new professional world where scientists and business managers not only want, but need, to coexist.
– Amanda Krzywinski, MPS in Toxicology, December 2015