UNC-Chapel Hill is proud to offer two Professional Science Master’s programs:
Biomedical and Health Informatics
A highly interdisciplinary program that prepares the next generation of health informatics leaders. Learn how to excel in the field of health informatics.
- Manage large scale projects related to clinical and public health information systems
- Develop and evaluate health information systems that impact clinical decision making and health care quality
- Analyze and manage health data for improvement in clinical practice, biomedical research and public health services
Learn more about the Biomedical and Health Informatics program.
Collaborate at the interface of chemistry, biochemistry, biology, medical and environmental sciences to:
- Understand and work to prevent the adverse effects of chemical, physical, or biological agents on life and the environment
- Apply scientific knowledge to mitigate existing and potential health threats
- Develop appropriate regulations in a wide variety of public and private enterprises
Learn more about the Toxicology program.